Selling a Home
The sale of your home is important to you. The agent you choose can greatly affect the end result of that transaction. Regardless of who you choose to sell your home, we feel it is very important you know the type and quality of service you deserve. Feel free to use these questions when interviewing myself or any other prospective agent.
1. How long have you been selling real estate?
2. Are you involved in the community? In what way?
3. Do you own any real estate?
4. Do you employ assistants, have a fax, voice mail, car phone, computer?
5. Are you a full-time professional?
6. What is your web presence? Do you have a Facebook business page, Youtube channel, Do
you blog? What websites will my home be on?
1. Are you a REALTOR?, member of local, state and national associations?
2. Are you a Broker or a Sales Associate?
3. Are you affiliated with a National Real Estate Company?
7. Do you sell all types of real estate or specialize in home sales?
- See more at: http://qcviewhomes.com/realtors-compare/#sthash.2sadGe1k.dpuf